Limited Company Formations
£203 Hour Formation:Full Trading Ltd Company - Limited by Shares:Digital Documents via email:Hardcopy Certificate of Incorporation:Maintenance of Statutory Books:Hardcopy Memorandum & Articles:Company register (Unbranded):3 Hour FormationFull Trading Ltd Company - Limited by SharesDigital Documents via emailHardcopy Certificate of IncorporationMaintenance of Statutory BooksHardcopy Memorandum & ArticlesCompany register (Unbranded)
£353 Hour Formation:Full Trading Ltd Company - Limited by Shares:Digital Documents via email:Hardcopy Certificate of Incorporation:Maintenance of Statutory Books:Hardcopy Memorandum & Articles:Company register (Unbranded):
£503 Hour Formation:Full Trading Ltd Company - Limited by Shares:Digital Documents via email:Hardcopy Certificate of Incorporation:Maintenance of Statutory Books:Hardcopy Memorandum & Articles:Company register (Unbranded):
Information you will need
1. A Company Name ( ending with the postfix ‘Ltd’ or ‘Limited’, it’s up to you)
Your company name needs to be unique, see what at the requirements of a company name are here.
Once you select your package, you can use our Company name search facility to find an available and unique company name.
Having a Company Secretary is optional and the Company Secretary may also a Director of the Company. The following information is required if you choose to appoint a Company Secretary:
- Full name
- Service address (see notes on directors’ service addresses)
- Date of birth
- If the Company Secretary also has shares in the company, the number and value of shares will be needed.
- Security information
A Limited Company needs to have a registered office in the country in which it is registered. So a company registered in England would need to have a resgistered address in England. The address will be publicly available on Companies House and you will receive important correspondence on this address, from HMRC and Companies House. It is therefor important that you choose a reliable registered office address so you do not miss any offical post.
You will need to have the full address available to complete the formation online.
Since 1st October 2009 a director now has to make 2 addresses available to companies House:
1. A Service Address
A Service Address is one where the Director is able to receive Company related (officlal) mail.
This address will become part of Companies Houe public record and will be available for anyone to see online.
2. A Residential Address
This is publicly available, but will be part of Companies Houe private records.
A Limited Company needs to have at least one director, the following information will be requested during the formation of a Limited Company:
- Full name
- Service address (which will go on the public record)
- Residential address (available to public authorities and credit reference agencies only)
- Date of birth
- Present occupation (you can’t use ‘director’ unless he or she already a director of a UK company)
- Details of any other registered company of which they are a director
- Any former names (does not apply when a woman has changed her name on marriage)
- The number of shares (if any) the director is to have in the company
All UK Limited Companies need to have at least one shareholder, who is/are the effective owners of the business.
- Full name
- Address (including postcode, but could be a business address)
- The number of shares the shareholder is to have in the company.
- Security information (as for a director – see above)
Not all formations are straight forward, so whatever your requirements are we can ensure that your formation is completed correctly and efficiently.
3 Hour Formation
Get your company certificate, company number and confirmation that your company is active delivered to your email address within 3 hours!
If you need help with your formation use our live chat between 9-5 Mon-Fri OR call us on 0330 82 800 83 and we can guide you through the process.